Join the crew!
Get our newsletter with the
latest news about the game
“ALL SEEMS DARING TO THOSE WHO DARE NOTHING”
This is a game about men risking everything for king and country, in pursuit of better lives and the discovery of the unknown.
Caravel: Set Forth is a crew management simulation game set aboard an early XV century Portuguese caravel. Keep the crew members alive, while navigating and operating the caravel, on a perilous mission for Prince Henry, the navigator.
WATCH THE PRE-ALPHA/PROTOTYPE VIDEO
– Control each crew member and use their unique skills
– Choose the supplies required for the trip
– Face the seas and the unpredictable weather
– Marvel at the sights of the ocean and its fauna
– Get acquainted with the crew, as they sail into the unknown
– Night/Day cycle
Caravel: Set Forth is a PC game designed by Tricephalus and co-produced and developed by Headless Studio using Unreal Engine